Re: (TV) End-of-year Review / Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

Neat to hear "Days" reversed and Richard's rather amazing internal
backwards masking abilities confirmed.

"She Don't Care About Time" is one of my absolute favorite Byrds tracks.
It's odd that it's just a b-side.  My first exposure to the Byrds was a
dodgy cassette of "The Original Singles" and it was what it said on the
tin... the first batch of singles in order, A and B sides, so I got the
pleasure of experiencing "She Don't Care" as if it were a major work, as
well as the dubious experience of listening to "Captain Soul" a great deal
more than anyone ever should.

The mastering on that cassette was super dodgy so that at times Crosby's
rhythm guitar sounded way more overdriven than it should have.  "Why?"
sounded vaguely like a Husker Du song with harmonies and an extended sitar
break.  I kinda dug it and even missed the grit when the remasters came out!