Re: Hell & Women / F Hopeless!

On Thu, 22 Aug 2019 12:43:06 -0700
Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wish I weren't in agreement with almost all of that, but I am.

Same here - I feel Tom has a big lazy streak mixed with a strong
tendency to self-toprpedo himself.  Hell, that goes back at least as
far as the Bowie session for "Kingdom Come" where he spent more time
dicking around with different amps than he did working on a part.

I've seen Television with Ripp... twice?  and with Lloyd a half-dozen
times, and the last four of those shows had a very similar set list.
I feel the same way Leo does about Persia.

Speaking of Leo, we went to the Music For Films show together, and it
was fantastic.  Both TV and JR were in excellent form, so we know it's
there if he cares to bring it out.

Richard, on the other hand, seems thrilled to be working, getting music
out there and doing a few small tours per year.