Re: Hell & Women / F Hopeless!

On 22/08/2019 23:09, Joe Hartley wrote:
Richard, on the other hand, seems thrilled to be working, getting music
out there and doing a few small tours per year.

I'd also say that in all the TV shows I've seen since 1992 and most of the ones I've heard, Richard was doing the work, Tom was mostly just the 'Presence'.
We were there at their very first show back together at ATP at Camber Sands in 2001 and Richard, Fred and Billy were there and right on it and Tom was... somewhere else.

http://www.thewonder.co.uk/