Re: (TV) "live" music-get the microscopes out!!!!

i probably shoulda mentioned that i was in agreement with what you said,
raymond.
just felt i had to defend the unrecognized guardians doing battle out there.
it is difficult to thoroughly ignore the lot of those shitheads, probably even
more so in the UK where the press jumps on a new bandwagon same as the old
bandwagon every nanosecond....here in the states, we're more inundated with
rap-rock fusion cheeseheads like kid rock &  hemorrhoids like lit or train or
counting crowes...heaven help me if i can remember anymore.