Re: (TV) i mean cookies

Just for clarities sake, it might have been me that said it, and I wasn't
sneering at the time. I
meant it in a good way. If anything I was being self deprecating because I
also said he'd taken time to play with
one of my bands when our drummer was sick and we had no one to fill in at a
rehearsal, and I was and still am very happy I got the chance to play with
him. But maybe Mike had something to that effect also. If so, nevermind.