(TV) Re: new tangent!

(I am enjoying the activity and tangents!)

I wouldn't put Led Zep in the same box with the Eagles, but I don't listen to
them much.

I have a similar experience to a lot of people on this list, in that I grew up
in the 70's (in NY, which certainly had an influence)on Dylan, Creedence,
Stones, Neil, etc. and then found Iggy, the Dolls, Patti, TV, Heartbreakers, and
the rest of the DIY downtown underground punk new wave scene. That music made me
buy a guitar.
I gravitate towards bands who 'do their own thing'.
I found that Zeppelin's mission was to wrap the blues in a wizard's cape. I also
found that I preferred the Yardbirds to LedZep, and anyone with 'Blind' in their
name to Led Zep after that. They did some good stuff, however.  I don't know or
care who is the greatest guitar player ever, but I can't imagine it's Page.
 I own a bunch of Led Zep records. I have a bunch of Jethro Tull, also. I have a
relatively deep 60's psyche collection. I love Roxy Music. Power Pop rulez! Go
figure.

Thanks for the new song lyrics, Rex.  :)
"Woman, I am going to fuck you very proficiently with my large penis for
a long period of time, just as soon as I get done yowling about how great
it's going to be for five minutes"
   - band practice tonight, so I'll see how the rest of the guys feel about it.

 - H.