Re: Full of it / RE: (TV) Sour Grapes / Alternate Ver of Television's Founding?

I think Richard can put up whatever he wants on his facebook account and I
don't think Tom is near the dick people think he is.  I also think that Tom
and Richard can no longer co-exist in the same band.

I re[ect Tom for
never going public about Richard and the fact that Fred and Billy, who have
played with both Richard and Tom, are playing under the Television banner sans
Richard speaks volumes about how 3 out of 4 feel about Television.