Re: (TV) Vanity Fair/lost album

Oh my god, I totally dropped the ball in terms of getting my own copy of
"The Big One"... can anyone point me toward a way to get ahold of it at
this late date?

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 10:23 AM, Bob Beatty <bobjb2002@yahoo.ca> wrote:

>  And I was glad to hear Anna & Untitled (Ah
> Lee), songs I don't recall hearing before.

I don't think I've heard "Untitled (Ah Lee)"... wow, I thought I had all of
that stuff.

> (I neverowned ''A Miller's Tale'',
> mistakenly thinking I already had all the songs on it).Plus I see there are
> alternate versions of  ''The Scientist Writes a Letter'', & ''One Time at
> Sundown'',

"Scientist" is based on the same performance as the Flash Light version
with different lyrics and mixing stuff; "One Time at Sundown" is a
completely different performance.

> Trivia/& correction: The song ''Vanity Fair'' did come out officially on
> CD. I
> have a British made 3-song Fontana single from 1990 entitled
> ''Kaleidescopin'
> '', containing that song, plus
> ''Sixteen Tulips'' & ''Vanity Fair''.

Oh, yes, I forgot about that.  I never picked that single up because I had
both of the b-sides from other sources.

-Rex