RE: (TV) 'Don't Die' question?

I think radiohead did it too for the same reasons but they were a gang before
they were a band and make enough from the gigs that they dont care. the doors
it makes sense because it was a mix of everything ..... and you dont want the
prima donna vocalist to steal your wage! the beat are good guys who still love
to play, rankin rodger comes up to edinburgh once a year and always has a
great band with him (but even if its labelled as the beat .. its not the beat)
...... but its impossible to have a full time career in music in the 21st
century

> Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 00:53:29 -0400
> From: BlackMonk@msn.com
> To: tv@obbard.com
> Subject: Re: (TV) 'Don't Die' question?
>
> On 7/16/2012 12:27 AM, Murray Ramone wrote:
> > hell got a credit for chinese rocks when it was released on "end of the
> > century" but I believe he no longer gets a credit for it. dee dee said
that he
> > wrote the song, hell only wrote the 3rd verse (which wasnt used after
hell
> > left the heartbreakers), thunders wrote the middle bit (which makes sense,
but
> > doesnt make the song - so does he deserve a credit ?) and nolan arranged
the
> > outro (which also makes sense to me, but it doesnt really make a credit).
when
> > the heartbreakers version came out of course they all credited themselves!
The