Re: (TV) 'New' press stuff on The Wonder

Bob - just this week I discovered your You Tube uploads.  First time I've ever heard the I Need A New Adventure tracks.  Thanks for posting those, and all the other goodies.  Maybe everybody else on the list has these great boots already but I certainly do not and love having access to them.

Dave

Sent from my iPad