Re: (TV) 'New' press stuff on The Wonder

Dave:
That "I Need a New Adventure" boot came from "The Big One" you may
have heard about which was a hard drive (actually 2 identical ones for diff
erent parts of the world) that got circulated by mail a while back, over so
me months. Anyone interested could then sign up to be part of the vine & ha
ve the drive sent to them by mail. A massive collection of Television, Verl
aine, Lloyd, & Hell recordings.Thanks go to Steve Rovner, Phil Obbard, & wh
oever else was involved, plus all the tapers, for organizing & generously s
haring that monumental collection. With luck, The Big One project will get
reprised sometime for those who missed it the first time. In the mean time,
 I believe there are quite a few Television boots, both old & new, download
able via dimeadozen.org.

It's not hard to download audio from youtube,
 & although yt sounds pretty good nowadays streaming in AAC format, it's st
ill
 lossy. That's one reason I post download links in my video descripti
ons so anyone interested can DL the source bootlegs in lossless FLAC to kee
p them available in the best  audio versions. Cheers.

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 4:56:41 PM, Dave Marin <dwmarin@gmail