(TV) Little JJ

Your mention of the LJJ singles brings back bad memories. In 1980 I bought 10 copies of the single for 50 cents or a dollar each. About a year later lost all my 45s in a move gone wrong. Saved all my LPs but the singles were worth a lot, even back then. Sorry I had to vent.

Keith:
Just had a look at the articles you recently added at The Wonder.
It looks like they're all or mostly some from the collection I upped to a
file hosting site. I see my messy scribbling on them's intact.  Thanks fo
r getting them up where they're more easily findable, & more widely accessi
ble. The video descriptions at my youtube Television uploads also give a DL
link to the articles, as well as recommending The Wonder site's collection
.

Articles I photographed taped to my wall if they were too big for m
y scanner, or after my scanner started f-ing up, often turned out with an u
ndesirable extra-yellowish  tinge, for some reason. Those same ones seem
to look a bit better, less yellow, on your site. It's good if you were able
to de-yellow them, something I didn't look into learning how to do before
I upped them.

That March, 1976 Penthouse article is one I got when it
first came out, & was the first thing I ever read about Television. Too ba
d it wasn't till two years later, in '78, I bought M.M. & Adventure, & beca
me a fan. Thanks to Penthouse mags being highly collectible & hard for youn
g men to throw away, the article got saved. Of course, later on I wished I'
d sent away in '76 for the Little Johnny Jewel single advertised at the end
of of the article so I could have discovered, & gotten to enjoy hearing, t
he band's music a few years earlier.
-Bob

On Sunday,
February 23, 2014 3:05:47 AM, William Ancell <ancellwilliam@gmail.com> wro