Re: (TV) Blimey, it's a World Tour!

I'm surprised and happy they are playing so much. All my friends were telling me "you'll do some gigs with them next time they tour" and I kept telling them, the chances of them touring again soon are slim, UNLESS they put the new record out and had something to support.
Still waiting for a NY gig.

That is pretty amazing.

You'd think they had an album to promote!

--Phil