RE: (TV) Blimey, it's a World Tour!

dunno if this has been mentioned before but Television were down to be the
opening band at the ABC in Glasgow when it opened in 2005 but it didnt happ
en. tom and jimmy played the smaller room there when they toured
Last time they played at the Arches in glasgow and richard lloyd was absolu
tely on fire. is the recording of that circulated at the moment ?

*