From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Beh
alf Of Dennis D
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 3:25 PM
To: tv@obbard
.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Blimey, it's a World Tour!

I'm surprised and
happy they are playing so much. All my friends were
telling me "you'll do
some gigs with them next time they tour" and I kept
telling them, the ch
ances of them touring again soon are slim, UNLESS they
put the new record
out and had something to support.
Still waiting for a NY gig.

Th
at is pretty amazing.

You'd think they had an album to promote!

-
-Phil

On Thursday, February 27, 2014 6:32 AM, Keith Allison

<keith@thewonder.co.uk> wrote:

*2014 Television Gigs*

*_USA:_*

*Saturday, March 29* as part of the *"Big Ears" Music Festival
<http:/
/www.bigearsfestival.com/> in Knoxville, TN*.
*Monday Mar 31 - Marathon M
usic Works, Nashville, TN.* *Wednesday April 2 -
Variety Playhouse, Atlan
ta, GA.* *Friday, April 4 - Greenville Municipal
Auditorium, Greenville,
TX.* *Thursday May 8 - Metro, Chicago, IL.
*Monday, May 12 - the Paradise
Rock Club in Boston, MA.*

*_Japan:_*
*Sunday April 13 - Garden, Tok
yo, Japan.
Friday April 18 - The Doors, Tokyo, Japan.*

*_Canada:_*

Saturday May 10 - Phoenix Concert Theatre, Toronto, ON. *_Spain:_*
*Sa
turday, May 31 - Primavera Sound Festival in Barcelona
<http://www.primav
erasound.es/>*.

*_Italy:_*
*Tuesday June 3 - Alcatraz, Milan, Italy
*

*_Portugal:_*
*June 5-7 - Optimus Primavera Sound
<http://www.op
timusprimaverasound.com/?langêl.*

*_Switzerland:_
*
*Sunday June 8 - Les Docks, Lausanne, Switzerland *

*_Finland:_*

*Wednesday June 11 - The Circus, Helsinki, Finland.*

*_Norway:_*

Saturday June 14 - Bergenfest 2014 <http://bergenfest.no/>, Bergen, Norway.

*_UK:_*
*Saturday, June 14 - 02 ABC, Glasgow, Scotland.**

-
-
http://www.thewonder.
co.uk/

---
This email is free from viruses
and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
http://www.av
ast.com