Re: (TV) "live" music-get the microscopes out!!!!

Hi,

Here in  Australia, the live music scene is totally dominated by covers
bands...it started in Perth of all places, in the early 1980's, then
spread east, like a plague of angry, long haired, stone-wash jean
wearing locusts. Gold Zeppelin, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Deepest Purple,
Bjorn Again, nowadays there's a Spice Girls troupe, even Hoodoo Guru's
had (two!) tributes. I'm awaiting a spate of tributes to  NIN and Limp
Bizkit, which should occur any week now. There's virtually no room at
all for original bands anymore.

Unfortunately, no TV tributes that I am aware of...but would I go see it
anyway? Probably not...

Bye,

Tamsitt