From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Bob
Beatty
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 9:29 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Rainy Day DL /Re: (TV) Not so familiar Verlaine favourites

Scott:
Since you're a Rainy Day fan & your original cassette's worn out,  if you
don't happen to have a good digital version, would a FLAC one be of
interest?
Just recently, I was pleased to find, at a torrent site, a quality FLAC file
of it, a CD rip from the 1989 Rough Trade CD released 5 years after the
original 1984 vinyl

L.P., here:
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8085415/Rainy_Day_-_Rainy_Day%281984%29%5BFLA
%5D
I re-upped the same file to a file hosting site where anyone can direct
download it here:
https://mega.co.nz/#!KBtn3J6K!FW8K2TZKrMASByrTd5DxmGM8Ows-jIRhPPqB7QdZ35M
Plus there's a YouTube upload of the entire CD here:
http://youtu.be/ui2VjVqgM_U

It seems used copies of the L.P. & CD often have steep prices attached.
Better to have a nice, free FLAC version, I say!

Re.
the Maxwell's Mazzy Star show you recorded in 1990, I'm curious about
whether you might still have that show, & is it shareable, I wonder?
I collect Mazzy
Star show recordings. Early, pre-1993 Mazzy gigs (i.e. ones from the 1990
tour) seem harder to find. I've found just a few. Maxwell's 1990 is oneI've
not come across, but would enjoy hearing.
-Bob