Re: Mazzy Star files /Re: (TV) Not so familiar Verlaine favourites

Thanks Scott for your kind offer to share your Mazzy recordings. Dropbox
sounds fine.

The recordings I have are listedat fan site mazzystar.nu along
with links to files I've upped to file hosting sites for anyone to DL. They're
listed in the Forum at mazzystar.nu (soon to move to mazzystar.tk) in this
thread:
http://www.mazzystar.nu/scripts/forum/simpleforum_pro.cgi?fid=01&topic_id=132
1585648
or tinyurl version of the same link:
http://tinyurl.com/abtph6d
Two of
us there maintain & update boots lists in that thread. My own list I add to &
update is found in the 4th post down under my site name "Hermesacat". There
are lots of Mazzy , Hope, Opal, Rain Parade, Kendra Smith, Suki Ewers, &
related recordings listed, if you (or anyone else here) might be interested.
lot of the files originated as Dime torrents that got re-upped to file hosting
sites.The Woody's show you mention I got via Dime as a FLAC file (I previously
had an MP3 of it)  when someone kindly re-upped it there last year. As you
know, it's a good one!

Anyway, I look forward to getting a chance to hear
the Maxwell's show, & any other ones of yours I don't have.
We have each
other's email addresses from this MM List, so I'll try to send a followup
email tomorrow (Wednesday).
-Bob